You are required to appear in person for an interview at this office in order to obtain a new passport and must make an appointment. To make an appointment for an interview, please visit our passport appointment system website.
What documents do I require?
You are required to present the following documentation:
- Passport application form DSP-11 completed, but not signed prior to your appointment.
- Two 2″ by 2″ (5 cm x 5 cm) color photos (front view, full face and plain white or off-white background. For your convenience, photos can be obtained inside the Consular building, at the waiting area.
- Your most recent U. S. passport and a copy of the bio page. Please also bring birth certificate and a copy of it (if born in the U.S); Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240) and a copy, naturalization certificate and a copy, or certificate of citizenship and a copy (if U.S. citizenship was acquired at or after birth). For your convenience, copies can be obtained inside the Consular waiting area.
- Your marriage certificate if you have married since your last passport was issued
- Photo identification (i.e. drivers license, cedula)