Emergency Financial Assistance

Wiring Money Directly: You or your family, friends, or associates, may wire money directly to a U.S. citizen abroad by contacting Western Union, MoneyGram, or other similar commercial money transfer services with offices in the Dominican Republic.  There are money transfer cost comparison tools online to help you identify your best option.  The person receiving the money will need to present proof of identity, such as a passport.

Other Resources