Ask the Consul – Family Based Immigration

The U.S. Embassy Consular Section receives many questions related to visas. One of the most common questions received is: How can I become a legal permanent resident of the United States?  An immigrant visa, or green card as it is known, allows you to reside permanently in the United States. To obtain an immigrant visa ...
Read More»
Show More ∨