Ask the Consul – Understanding the Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)

A Consular Report of Birth (CRBA) is evidence of United States citizenship, issued to a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents who meet the requirements for transmitting citizenship under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). CRBA applications can be made at any time before the child’s 18th birthday, but we ... Read More»
Show More ∨