The USCIS Santo Domingo Field Office primarily processes the following immigration benefits applications and petitions:
- Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
- Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Family Petition
- Form I-360, Special Immigrant Visa Application
- Form I-407, Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status
- Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (As of June 4, 2012, USCIS accepts Form I-601 and associated Form I-212 at a domestic Lockbox facility in the United States. Overseas offices now process these forms only if exceptional circumstances merit expedited processing.)
- Coordinates DNA Sampling
General questions regarding immigration services and benefits can be addressed via e-mail at Domrepublic.email@example.com . Residents within the Dominican Republic area are encouraged to appear in person to receive specific information on inquiries regarding immigration services and benefits.